A family camping tradition made easy! These s’mores on a stick have that same great taste and are easy to eat. Don’t be surprised when the kids come back asking for s’more!
· Honey Graham Crackers
· Chocolate Kisses
· Kabob Sticks
You may also like:
· Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
· Use a serrated knife to cut marshmallows horizontally in half. Pierce two marshmallows on top of each other with kabob sticks
· Break graham crackers into fourths and lay flat on a cookie sheet. Unwrap chocolate kisses and place 2 on each graham cracker.
· Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes
· Take marshmallow kabob and press one side onto a chocolate kissed graham cracker, flip and repeat for the other side.
· Serve warm or chill in the refrigerator.
Like what you see? Register to receive ideas for Simply Super Crafts, Recipes and Deals from Super Moms 360.